1313 S. Disneyland Dr., Anaheim, CA 92803
As the flagship location of the world???s most famous theme park collection, Disneyland is a top destination for Los Angeles visitors. Over 16 million guests visit this amusement park every year to take part in the magic first created by Walt Disney in 19
- We’re thrilled to ring in the Year of the Tiger during the #LunarNewYear celebration at Disney California Adventure… https://t.co/N5JbFnZpyS
- Football fans, gear up! ESPN will broadcast from Disneyland Resort during #SuperBowl LVI Week, Feb. 9-13! Learn m… https://t.co/Jkk1E889m0
- Hurry, many Disneyland After Dark Sweethearts’ Nites are sold out! Get your tickets to an evening of romance at Dis… https://t.co/pHhKpKiHn3
- Today is the last day to exchange 2020 Disneyland After Dark tickets. 2020 event tickets will not be valid for entr… https://t.co/DvrtEMZdP5
- What are you most excited about for your next visit to #AvengersCampus Here’s a list of 10 things that you won’t want to miss!
Even with our perpetually pristine weather, June in Los Angeles is something to celebrate. The nights are longer, the weekends feel freer and the Los Angeles events and activities in June are abundant. Find more things to do with the LosAngeles.com Events Calendar. [Photo credit LA Pride]
Craft Breweries in Los Angeles are experiencing a huge surge in growth that mirrors a greater trend towards authentic culinary experiences such as LA’s farm to table restaurant scene. Master brewers at many LA breweries are able to take advantage of the close proximity to the farming communities near Los Angeles, to create a fresh and…
11 tips for visiting Disneyland from the folks who wrote the book on it, the Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2015.
Labor Day Weekend marks the unofficial end of summer with a three-day weekend packed with events.