1313 S. Disneyland Dr., Anaheim, CA 92803
As the flagship location of the world???s most famous theme park collection, Disneyland is a top destination for Los Angeles visitors. Over 16 million guests visit this amusement park every year to take part in the magic first created by Walt Disney in 19
- More details to come in the following weeks.
- #AnaheimDucksDay is BACK! Save the date, January 12, 2023 at #DisneyCaliforniaAdventurePark Plan ahead and buy you… https://t.co/fZzYZkMr0r
- Stream next day on Hulu and Disney+.
- Take a peek behind the pixie dust of this year's Disney Magical Holiday Celebration! Don’t miss the… https://t.co/4UYpYx2fvV
- Happy Thanksgiving from #Disneyland To celebrate, Chip ‘n Dale show us what they’re thankful for. Tell us in the c… https://t.co/59alTArAQd
Even with our perpetually pristine weather, June in Los Angeles is something to celebrate. The nights are longer, the weekends feel freer and the Los Angeles events and activities in June are abundant. Find more things to do with the LosAngeles.com Events Calendar. [Photo credit LA Pride]
Craft Breweries in Los Angeles are experiencing a huge surge in growth that mirrors a greater trend towards authentic culinary experiences such as LA’s farm to table restaurant scene. Master brewers at many LA breweries are able to take advantage of the close proximity to the farming communities near Los Angeles, to create a fresh and…
11 tips for visiting Disneyland from the folks who wrote the book on it, the Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2015.
Labor Day Weekend marks the unofficial end of summer with a three-day weekend packed with events.