1313 S. Disneyland Dr., Anaheim, CA 92803
As the flagship location of the world???s most famous theme park collection, Disneyland is a top destination for Los Angeles visitors. Over 16 million guests visit this amusement park every year to take part in the magic first created by Walt Disney in 19
- Come now for fun finds and come again soon for Star Wars Trading Post in a new location.
- Today we're celebrating 20 years of #DowntownDisney Check out these offers from Sephora (valid 1/12–1/17), Ralph B… https://t.co/GCX12L1S4r
- RT @DisneyD23: NEW: Hear from Imagineer @Joe_Rohde in an EXCLUSIVE exit interview, talking favorite projects, the Adventurers Club, and ret…
- RT @DisneyD23: We’re sorry to report that Disney Legend Ron Dominguez has passed away: https://t.co/DYwMA2CXW9 https://t.co/3aUcew4geW
- Happy New Year! https://t.co/toNjtdZ0ph
Even with our perpetually pristine weather, June in Los Angeles is something to celebrate. The nights are longer, the weekends feel freer and the Los Angeles events and activities in June are abundant. Find more things to do with the LosAngeles.com Events Calendar. [Photo credit LA Pride]
Craft Breweries in Los Angeles are experiencing a huge surge in growth that mirrors a greater trend towards authentic culinary experiences such as LA’s farm to table restaurant scene. Master brewers at many LA breweries are able to take advantage of the close proximity to the farming communities near Los Angeles, to create a fresh and…
11 tips for visiting Disneyland from the folks who wrote the book on it, the Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2015.
Labor Day Weekend marks the unofficial end of summer with a three-day weekend packed with events.