Don the Beachcomber
16278 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, CA 92649
Have something to say?
Connect directly with Don the Beachcomber.
If you can't get to Paradise, we'll bring Paradise to you! Be it a quick dinner or celebrating a birthday, we are always here to provide you with unique venue for a great event!
- Maybe it's the sea or the sun, but babies who rock Hawaiian names have a cool, natural vibe. https://t.co/zRt4Ph6obC
- Bottles of beer, wine and spirits contain potentially harmful levels of toxic elements, such as lead and cadmium, i… https://t.co/oZY5FovbJh
- The Tiki Room was originally envisioned as a restaurant with a show, but eventually became the classic attraction t… https://t.co/KFwNhZOB20
- Arcana team to launch Jungle, a tiki bar in downtown Boulder, hoping to make cocktails fun again. https://t.co/nmSkiK9VAD
- The attention to detail and reverence for the environment via cocktails is unparalleled in Los Angeles. https://t.co/csX5dFixfW
Tiki bars easily rank as our favorite kind of themed establishment (sorry Medieval Times). Low light nostalgia and sugary rum drinks are a joyous alternative to your typical bar night. We’re lucky too, because Los Angeles is swimming in all things Tiki. The 40s, 50s and 60s saw bar owners buying up stage props from…