Fencing in Los Angeles
Fencing may have peaked in popularity in the sixteenth century, but that doesn’t mean that local residents aren’t still clamoring for their swords to joust with each other in energetic matches displaying their fencing acumen. Los Angeles fencing schools and camps instruct students of all levels, from beginners to the highly advanced, on the various elements of the art of swordplay, including how to strike and attack an opponent and how to pull back to stay in the match. Private and group lessons are available for anyone interested in learning this age old sport.
Fencing by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure
- 6 DIY Ways to Grow A Vertical Strawberry Garden