Moroccan Restaurants in Los Angeles
Moroccan cuisine is a unique branch on the culinary tree as it incorporates several flavors and influences from surrounding regions of the world, including African, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern and even Asian and Indian cuisines. The most popular Moroccan food is undoubtedly the tagine, named after the special dish in which it is prepared. These stews are slow cooked with various meats, vegetables, spices, and sauces mixed inside, enticing patrons with aromas that harken to the coasts of North Africa.
Neighborhood: Sherman Oaks
13003 Ventura Blvd Studio City CA 91604
113 E 9th St Los Angeles CA 90015
Neighborhood: West Hollywood
401 N LA Cienega Blvd West Hollywood CA 90048
Neighborhood: Century City
2116 Westwood Blvd Los Angeles CA 90025
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Moroccan Restaurants by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure
- 6 DIY Ways to Grow A Vertical Strawberry Garden