Nuevo Latino in Los Angeles
Depending upon the region of the country, the term “Nuevo Latino” means different things to admirers of Latin cuisine. It can be anything from upscale Mexican and Brazilian food to the fusion of styles such as French-Cuban or Spanish-Caribbean. Being that it borrows from so many sources, the cuisine is rich in flavors and entices with its panoramic ingredients and aromas.
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
1223 Santa Monica Santa Monica CA 90403
2780 W Pico Blvd Los Angeles CA 90006
7019 West 8th Street (Pico Union) Los Angeles CA 90017
1215 Miramar St Los Angeles CA 90026
Neighborhood: Redondo Beach
2627 Manhattan Beach Blvd, Ste 200 Redondo Beach CA 90278
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Nuevo Latino by Los Angeles Neighborhoods
- Could Downtown Los Angeles be the New ‘In’ Place to Live for the Los Angeles Area?
- BEVERLY WILSHIRE, BEVERLY HILLS (A FOUR SEASONS HOTEL) LAUNCHES SUITE HOTEL CALIFORNIA EXPERIENCE
- How Airbnb is Affecting Real Estate in Los Angeles
- 5 Low-Water Lawns That Stay Green Under Pressure
- 6 DIY Ways to Grow A Vertical Strawberry Garden